воскресенье, 17 февраля 2008 г.

A Power Bug Swatter Andy Roddick Could Love

Full disclosure: A huge reason I love living in a city is to avoid bugs (with the exception of electronic ladybugs). I love nature and the environment and blah blah blah but I have ALWAYS hated bugs and I'm not going to change. So when I see an actual bug in my apartment, flying or crawling and adamantly where it is not supposed to be, I freak the hell out.


I'm also ill-equipped ??? since there are very few bugs around, I don't have any stinky bug sprays or fly swatters. I usually end up giving just giving them a mild headache with an issue of Us Weekly, So I'm totally kickin' down for this Power Bug Swatter, or as I like to think of it, Tennis Racket Bug Zapper.


I cannot wait to take aim at flies with this thing, zap 'em, and perfect my tennis swing at the same time. My apology to PetSugar if this qualifies as animal cruelty.


Комментариев нет: