понедельник, 31 декабря 2007 г.

The Most Shocking Tech News Story of 2007 Was. . .

I think we were all shocked beyond disbelief when earlier this year a 28-year old woman died of water intoxication after entering a radio station's Hold Your Wee for a Wii contest. Jennifer Strange was one of eighteen participants who tried to win a Wii by drinking more than two liters of water without going to the bathroom. It's no surprise that this story was voted as the most shocking tech news story of 2007. I've heard many stories about people going to great lengths to get a Wii, but I'd have to say this one was far too extreme and dangerous for my liking.

Комментариев нет: