понедельник, 10 декабря 2007 г.

Lights, Camera, Smoke!

You'd think that smoking Christmas lights would be something only Clark Griswold would have to deal with in Christmas Vacation. Guess again! I was totally shocked when TeamSugar told me that her new Micro Lights short-circuited and melted the outlet plug. Yikes! TeamSugar noticed that the lights went out around 5pm, and she could smell melting plastic. When she came back at 11pm, the entire plug had exploded. It's better to be safe than sorry this holiday season. Keep a close eye on your new lights and if worse comes to worse, trade in your real tree for a fiber optic USB Christmas tree, you know, just to be on the safe side!

Комментариев нет: