пятница, 21 декабря 2007 г.

Cote et Ciel Laptop Sleeve: Love It or Leave It?

I have a few bags that I absolutely adore but wouldn't classify them as being laptop bags, yet I always manage to squeeze my laptop in them. If you have a bag or two like this, but still want to keep your laptop somewhat protected, these Cote et Ciel laptop sleeves are great. After spotting them on Cool Hunting, it immediately struck me that they are sans zippers and super slim. Made from neoprene, they perfectly fit around your laptop for a snug fit to keep your laptop protected. Either carry them on their own or easily tuck them into a bag. Choose from fun colors like saffron, ocean blue, sunset red, sandshell, black olive, and grape green. Priced at $43 each. What do you think? Do you love them?





Комментариев нет: