воскресенье, 28 октября 2007 г.

Geek Tip: Reading Emails Faster on Your BlackBerry

The amount of emails I get on my BlackBerry each day keeps increasing. I feel like I waste so much time scrolling through each message, deleting them, and then retrieving new ones. Here are a few tips from USA Today that will have you (and me) blasting through our inboxes in no time!




  • When inside an email, click the N button to go to the 'next' message. This is much faster than exiting the email and then scrolling down to open the next one. You can also use this with photos as well.

  • If you want to read a previous email, click the P button when inside of a message and you'll immediately see the "previous" one.

  • And if you've scrolled all the way down a long email and want to go back to the top, just press the T button to move your cursor back to the "top" of the screen.

Source


Комментариев нет: