пятница, 12 октября 2007 г.

Geek Out: I Need a Laptop Bag That's Work Appropriate

I get to check out a small army of laptop bags and sleeves, but that doesn't mean I've ever found the right one. Yesterday I reviewed an adorable Lexie Barnes Laptop Case, with a bright and youthful print, but I'm in the market for a more subtle and fashionable case I can use for work.


I like the look of the simple Nylon Laptop bag from J.Crew, but I'd prefer to find something that's leather or a tad more professional looking. I'd also like something that's a darker green, blue, brown or even black so that it works with my work wear.


I need your help! Have you seen any elegant and professional laptop bags that are perfect for Fall? Share your finds with us by scouring the web and bookmarking your favorite laptop bags to TeamSugar. Make sure to tag your finds with "laptop bag for work" and tell me why you like it. Then check back to geeksugar next week to see if I featured your picks.


To learn what Geek Gear is and how to bookmark your finds on our site, click here. To see some of my favorite online stores,


read more


Комментариев нет: