понедельник, 19 ноября 2007 г.

Drew Carey Compares New Phones to Sex

Comedian and new host of The Price is Right Drew Carey graces the cover of this Sunday’s special technology issue of PARADE, where he reveals he loves his iPhone and compares getting a new phone to getting connected physically. Here's more:


"Getting a new phone is like having sex for the first time: You figure it out and then spend the rest of the evening just playing around. Hey, I can do this and I can do that. Let me show you again. Look how great this is. I’m obsessed with my iPhone. I love being able to whip it out and show people pictures.”


Carey says that technology has even improved his love life, a claim Justin Timberlake also made earlier this year. Apparently, when he and his fiancée are in different cities, they go on dates in Second Life. “We could just talk on the phone, but we meet online instead,” he says. “It’s fun.”


Комментариев нет: